Selling Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions.
- We accept ladies clothes in size 6-24 including maternity.
- Please read my options on sending in your clothes, I will ask you to send in photographs of your clothes to obtain a quote and so I can advise which items I accept or reject.
- All clothes must be in excellent condition, no bobbling, fading, no holes, no stain damage. If an item arrives in a worn condition that is not apparent from a photograph it won't be paid for or the amount offered will be reduced.
- I must be able to describe the item as minimal wear or light wear.
- It is your responsibility to check working zips, holes, no missing buttons or ties etc.
- We cannot accept clothing that has had size and care labels removed.
- All items must be freshly laundered otherwise they will not be paid for.
- All items must be ironed ( if clothes are not ironed I will give you a lower amount.
- If items are received and do not meet excellent standards they may be downgraded, offer lowered or rejected for sale.
- Rejected items will not be held for collection or returned. Items will be donated to charity or recycled. Please do not get offended if we choose to reject any items.
- We don’t accept any Primark or supermarket brands, office suits, footwear, underwear, handmade clothes, nightwear (unless BNWT) personalised, counterfeit items, unbranded clothes, traditional clothing or accessories.
- Clothes must not be outdated in design however I do accept vintage – this will be confirmed only once photos have been seen.
- I don’t accept leggings, basic vest top, basic crop tops, Christmas clothes or slogan tops.
- I accept the right to refuse any items I deem unacceptable.
- Abuse of the rules will mean postage charges being deducted from any monies paid.