Selling Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions.
- We accept ladies clothes in size 8-24 including maternity ( from selected brands like Seraphine & Isabella Oliver .
- We also accept higher end brands for accessories, bags & shoes
- Please read my options on sending in your clothes, I will ask you to send in photographs of your clothes to obtain a quote and so I can advise which items I am able to make you an offer for.
- All clothes must be in excellent condition, no bobbling, fading, no holes, no stain damage. If an item arrives in a worn condition that is not apparent from a photograph it won't be paid for or the amount offered will be reduced.
- I must be able to describe the item as minimal wear or in like new condition.
- It is your responsibility to check working zips, holes, no missing buttons, belts or ties etc.
- We cannot accept clothing that has had size labels removed.
- All items must be freshly laundered otherwise they will not be paid for.
- All items must be ironed & folded ( if clothes are not ironed I will give you a reduced amount to reflect this )
- If items are received and do not meet excellent standards they may be downgraded, offer lowered or rejected for sale.
- Rejected items will not be held for collection or returned. Items will be donated to charity or recycled.
- We don’t accept Shein, Temu, most Primark without tags, low end online fast fashion brands, supermarket brands, office suits, underwear, handmade clothes, nightwear (unless BNWT) personalised, counterfeit items, unbranded clothes, traditional clothing.
- Clothes must not be outdated in design, ideally under 3 years old, exceptions can be made.
- I don’t accept very low value items, for example; leggings, basic vest top, basic crop tops, plain black formal dresses. Items should have a resale value of at least £8 for us both to benefit.
- I accept the right to refuse any items I deem unacceptable.
- Parcels are sent in at your risk and are insured up to the value of £50 if lost or damaged and the courier is at fault. If you would like to insure your parcel at a higher value please ask for a quote. It generally isn't more than £1.50-£4.00.
- Once we have agreed a price please don't send additional items without checking first and please include all agreed items as per quote.