Being eco friendly at home doesn’t have to mean expensive purchases. It can start with a few small changes that add up to big improvements.
Here’s my 5 eco top tips that won't cost a penny but will save you money!
1. When waiting for the tap to run hot, fill up your kettle, fill a saucepan to cook with or save it to water the plants.
2. Turn the tap off when you brush your teeth.
3. Wash your clothes at 30. Unless they are heavily stained clothes wash just fine at 30. You’ll see a price difference in your electricity bill as well as keeping your clothes look great for longer.
4. Be a repeat wearer! Banish the idea that everything needs to be washed after it’s worn once!
5. Recycle / mend your clothes. If it can be mended do it. If it's time to clear out why not get in touch and actually make some money from your wardrobe!